
This is what I've been waiting all week to cook. It ended up great! If you want the recipe, here it is: http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=220451 . I used 1 Tbsp of pesto on the side and it was great!
I've never had quinoa before, and I really liked the texture and flavor. I called my grandma today to tell her about it, and she said Grandpa won't eat it because it looks like fish eyes to him. He's a picky eater though. She was pretty impressed when I told her about this recipe. My mom is not a cook, but my grandma is. I learned all my cooking skills from her. She used to cook at the county jail for over 20 years. Lucky inmates!
I'm at work overnight again tonight, and in the excitement of cooking my fancy meal this evening I didn't plan out time to work out. Problem solved- I'll go after work. I packed along my gym clothes and my freshly charged iPod.
I went to Dutch Bros before work today. I got my tasty zero-point sugar free red bull with sugar free raspeberry flavor. I was definitely thinking about how many points the 2% milk would be and decided against it.
I've got a long night ahead of me. G'night!
No comments:
Post a Comment