Everyone says that eating healthy food costs more, so what I'm wondering is, how do you save money while eating figure-friendly?
I bought a few ingredients for my quinoa stuffed peppers (which I have yet to make, blame it on being busy), and they were a little spendy. Feta cheese and pesto were the budget busters. Green peppers were on sale but normally they can be up to $0.78 each. I like red and yellow peppers, but they are so spendy I rarely buy them. There were two varieties of pesto at WinCo today- the $4 kind and the $2.38 kind. I went with the cheaper one. I bought the feta at Safeway, which is not my favorite store to begin with, but since I was there for WW yogurt I picked up the feta. I'm hoping to finally make my stuffed peppers tomorrow but who knows, I might be tired.
Safeway is the only store in my area that carries the WW yogurt. This is too bad. I'm going to talk to the manager at WinCo next time I think about it. They would probably carry it for cheaper too.
Despite my less than awesome experience at the gym yesterday, I still worked it- I'm sore today. Today I took a day off. Besides being sore (mostly from the crunch machine) my neck has been achy and I had a headache. I was thinking about using the steam room again or even the hot tub to relax my muscles, but then I thought better of wearing a swimsuit in semi-public. Again, I don't mean to sound so hard on myself, but this is my honest thought process. Soon enough I will be unashamed to wear a swimsuit in public!
No comments:
Post a Comment