I decided to use my weekly points today. I ate a lot but I still have 20 weekly points left. How that is possible I don't know. Applebee's has a poor selection of non-meat items so I bit the bullet and got boneless wings. They were great, until I looked up the nutrition facts online just now. 26 points! Good thing I was eating healthy earlier today.
A few hours later my friend and I got Dairy Queen. I got a small Butterfinger blizzard. It was great. 11 points of awesomeness.
I feel bad for eating junk but on the other hand, this is the first time that I have used my weekly points. I seriously don't know how I still have 20 left this week. I probably won't use them because I feel like I've splurged enough for the week. Next week's points will be designated for Halloween. That reminds me, I still haven't figured out a costume. I better get to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment