It's true. Vitamin B is amazing. I was taking some before but now I am taking Super B-Complex and I can tell a big difference in my mood. I wonder if decreased appetite is also a side effect? I'm also taking an acai berry extract thing (not a diet pill though) and it's supposed to be really good for anti-oxidents.
I bought a scale for myself so I don't have to depend on going into work, plus I can weigh first thing in the morning when they say you're supposed to. It's not the fanciest, but looks a lot more accurate than my roommate's old school dial scale. I need to be disciplined and only weigh myself once per week, but I've already weighed myself twice since I bought it. The good news is that I am down 23 lbs. I hope it stays the same or is less tomorrow when I do the actual weekly weigh-in. I think working hard at the gym this week has paid off.
I'm really enjoying the recipe builder feature of the WW website. It's really convenient. I'm thnking up recipes that I will love and the people I feed it to won't know that it's a lighter version of their favorite! I'm going to make a baked pasta with fat free ricotta, and it's only 6 pts per serving. I might make the whole pan for myself, then freeze servings to take to work later in the week. That is if we have room in our freezer. Might have to wait on that idea.
I've been doing very well this week on using my points and not going over, but I did go over by a half point because I have a new favorite snack- baby sweet pickles. They are worth a half point each. I tried the ones made with splenda that are zero points each, but it's just not the same. I went through about 14 pickles in 3 days!!! They are the smaller ones, but still. I read somewhere that the vinegar is a really good cleanser and so I thought to buy some pickles, but now I just love them and snack on them instead of other things. And just to quash what is on your mind about weird food cravings, NO, I am NOT pregnant. I am not even in a relationship. Speaking of, it would be nice to meet someone that knows how to fix things. I've learned a lot by myself but there are things I just can't do, like fix my headlight. I had to ask some nice guys from church to help. They couldn't fix it because we didn't have the tools, but I was all ready with a new bulb. The last person that changed my headlight got a rasta beanie that I crocheted. Just saying- there are rewards to helping me out! (Although fixing my car was far more valuable than the beanie. Thanks RC!)
Today I am thankful for pets. They are fun to have around, and are always your friend no matter how much you are not home.
we like this recipe that seth found in a men's health: http://www.guideposts.org/recipes/recipe-devin-alexanders-chicken-fire-roasted-tomatoes
ReplyDelete