
My roommates are noticing how I'm changing, and now they are counting calories too! It's nice that they are because they are cooking healthier things and not baking as much. It's nice to encourage each other on and have only good food in the house now.
I reached another milestone this week: I bought pants from the regular size section, NOT the plus size section!!! I went to old Navy and got work khakis, and they have these ones that are elastic waisted. I bought them in a regular 2x, which is a size 20! I haven't been a size 20 since 2004. I only bought the work pants because my size 26 khakis are literally falling off my butt and the belt isn't really helping anymore. What a good problem to have.
I'm still apprehensive about the surgery coming up on the 30th, but until then I'm going to work my butt off at the gym and keep sticking to my points plan. After the surgery I won't be able to work out for 2 weeks, but I'm still going to stick to the points plan. I've worked so hard at getting this far- I'm NOT going to let this get in the way.
To end, I'm going to say that I am thankful for my mom. She is giving up two work days to take care of me after my surgery. What a good mom. I love her.
*Edit: I weighed on Saturday AND Sunday, and one Sunday it was one pound less, so I've lost 26 lbs now!
I'm so proud of you!! And a little jealous too! I can really see a difference!
ReplyDelete