I am at a total 4 week weight loss of 16 lbs! I think BodyJam has paid off. I'll have to see what the Tuesday-Thursday schedule for it is. My calves can still feel the burn, but it's a good burn!
I didn't have anything besides apple slices at last night's party, and tonight I had a few caramels but I was low on points so I'm still under for the day. I danced a lot so I'm calling that exercise.
This is my brother's fridge. There are 1,298 Jell-o shots in it. I had a few but I was the driver so I stopped at a few. I'm pretty sure my brother had at least 40 of these. I'm guessing they are worth a quarter to half of a shot each.When I left the party I said goodbye to a few people, and one of them jokingly said "I don't regret that you're leaving." I jokingly replied, "Wow, you're kind of being a jerk." He matter of fact-ly answered "You're f****** fat and I hope you die." That was a low blow. Way to smush my air of this month's victory of losing 16 lbs. It made me wonder, is my size the only thing people see when they talk to me if they don't know me? Is that my dominant "personality trait"? I know full well that he probably won't remember what he said to me- he was that drunk. He is also widely known among his friends as argumentative and belligerent when intoxicated so I'm know it's the alcohol talking. I can't help but think that other people were thinking the same thing but didn't say it because they didn't want to hurt my feelings. (The first part I mean, not the last part.)
I'm going to try and stay positive. That's all I can do right? I want to take a shower and wash the cheap white makeup off my face before I break out, but I'm waiting since my roommate is taking a bath. For how cheap the rent is because of her I can't complain. I hope I don't fall asleep like this.
Well, here's to another week of being a loser! :-)
I'm sorry that guy said mean things to you :(
ReplyDeleteI told my brother what happened. He tried to console me by saying "If it makes you feel any better, he won't even remember you were at the party."
ReplyDeleteI love you and I think you are absolutely gorgeous
ReplyDelete