I decided that I'm going to get serious again with sticking to my WW points plan, and I'm committed to continue to keep tracking points every day, even when I indulge in something. I'm taking a few short vacations this summer, and I know it will be a challenge to keep on keeping on, but I really want to lose more weight. I'm still obese on the BMI chart.
I think the biggest challenge for me is when I work nights. It seems that I get hungry more. Not just that I want to eat, but that my stomach is growling. I'm planning ahead more to make sure I have healthy options in my lunch box, but in general I throw a bunch of things in there and just pick what I want when I get hungry. This system has saved me a few times when I worked unexpected overtime, but in general I'm thinking I should make a food plan for the day and be more organized. I've heard of people on WW making a list of what they are going to eat for the day, then figuring out points, and it works for them. It would take quite a bit of discipline to do that every single day, but maybe if I tried it, I could make it a habit.
I've been on a few dates with a really nice guy, and I'm thinking if it turns into anything, then maybe he can do WW with me. Plus going out to eat a lot is hard on the diet. I've found that Applebee's is great though, because they have about 4 dishes with WW points values on the menu. Tonight on my date I had Cajun Lime Tilapia. It was great.
That's about all for now. I'll report on my progress at the end of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment