Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 lbs in two weeks, I'm on a roll!

I'm doing pretty great. This week I lost 3.2 lbs, making my two week loss just over 5 lbs. I've developed a strategy for when I use my splurge points... I weigh myself Sunday when I wake up, then use my splurge points for dinner that day, because then I feel like I can devote the week to burning the extra calories off.

Zack made the most amazing fajitas on Saturday. I was very good though, and only had one tortilla and used fat free sour cream. For leftovers at work later that night, I only ate the chicken with onions and peppers, and a little fat free sour cream. He marinated the chicken with a vacuum sealer, and it tasted SO good! The sour cream was great because it mixed with the juices and made a nice light creamy sauce. My co workers were a little jealous.

One thing I really like to eat at work is soup. I just bought a Costco case of Amy's Organic soups, and they are under 200 calories for the whole can, but they are loaded with veggies so they are nice and filling.

I'm thinking about buying some bulk items on amazon.com because I can't get them anywhere around here. One of the things is individual packets of almond butter, and they are 90 calories each, so 3 PointsPlus. You can eat them by themselves, or have it on something. It's just so convenient for work.

That's all I have to report for now, but I'll keep you posted next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment