Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Donuts!!!

These are some of the most glorious donuts available to human kind. They are from VooDoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon. As part of my special trip next week, I will be making a stop here on the way home. My brother wants me to get $20 worth for him, and I want to buy a donut for myself. Treason, you say? Yes. I have not yet decided if I will eat an entire one or only eat half, but the decision has been made, and I will make sure my weekly points allowance shows my fattening, sugary transgression that will probably give me a stomach ache. (I haven't eaten anything fried in quite some time.)

To pre-burn off some of these artery clogging calories, I'm hoping my travel companion will agree to hiking up to the top of Multnomah Falls on Tuesday, as well as taking advantage of the heated pool and get my exercise in that way. Just because I'm on vacation doesn't mean I have to be a lazy person. I was thinking about wearing my snow boots on the beach. Seems like a weird idea, but I'll probably get wet, and the boots won't let any sand in, or at least that's my theory. We shall see if I'm right. I'm definitely packing an umbrella! Last time I went to Multnomah Falls, I got misted on so bad it was like I was on the Splash Mountain ride.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment