Friday, February 18, 2011

50 lbs GONE!

Just as a refresher, this is my before picture. Humbling.

This is my -25lbs picture.

This is my most current half naked picture, at -50lbs.

I'll be the first to admit that the difference between the 2nd and 3rd pictures is not as drastic as the 1st and 2nd. That's ok, because the scale does not lie.

Today I went into Gold's and got measured and weighed for the challenge. According to them I've only lost 6 lbs since the last weigh in, but during the first one they subtracted weight for clothes and shoes, and this time they didn't. The trainer lady said I wasn't losing weight fast enough and that I should take supplements that Gold's sells... No thank you, I don't need more caffeine/guarana. (I checked the label.)

That's about all I have to say for now. I'm getting a lot of work this week, it's been nice, and it'll be nice when I take that money to Kansas City with me!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You are amazing! Let's get together for dinner a night this week. Matt works until 8, so I am free until then :) His schedule is changing again though, thank God...

    You are inspiring, Lindy!

    ReplyDelete