Monday, February 28, 2011

Another successful week

This week I lost 1.2 lbs. WW says to keep on doing everything the same. This makes me wonder if they know that I went out to eat three times this week! Probably not!

This weekend I'm going to Kansas City to see my cousin and her little baby and some good friends that just moved there. Yes, probably going out to eat for most meals. I can still make good eating out choices though.

This week I have an appointment with the dentist. I chipped a tooth eating an apple. AN APPLE. Aren't apples supposed to be good for your teeth? Well, this one wasn't. Really thick skin that I crunched down too hard on with my back molar. The appointment for Tuesday is just an exam and x-ray, but since I'm having pain and a gaping hole in a tooth is somewhat of an emergency, I'm hoping they can fix it either that day or wednesday. I might be eating semi-soft foods while I'm in Kansas if they have to extract it. It's my only wisdom tooth, so I'm betting it will be. (They removed the other three when I was 13, and kept that one for who knows why.) Who gets a cavity in their wisdom tooth? Me of course. Oy.

Thursday after work I'm driving up to Cheney and visiting with my friend up there, then she'll take me to the airport at 4am Friday. I'll post some pictures when I get back. Until then, my faithful readers!

1 comment: