I love peanut butter. I can't imagine a life without it. I pity people who are allergic to it. I like to have melty peanut butter on my hot toast. Peanut butter is so amazing. And very high calorie. Just writing about it makes me want some. Peanut butter is also a mess to measure. So I don't. I'm beginning to think that eyeballing my peanut butter is wrecking my diet! Tomorrow if I don't work, I'm going to Costco and buying a digital food scale. I'll weigh the toast, tare the scale, then put peanut butter on and weigh it again so I'll know how much I'm actually eating.
This week I lost 1 lb, making a total loss of 44 lbs. I was hoping that it would be more, but I'm satisfied with losing and not gaining.
I made pad Thai again last week, which of course contains peanut butter. It was so good. I told my brother that I made it and he was over at my place as soon as he got off work! He ate two servings so there weren't any leftovers. I kind of like that, because the noodles soak up all the sauce and they are too dry the next day.
I only worked out one day this week. Disappointing. I started to donate plasma again because I'm broke. If I donate twice in one week I get $55. The downside is that if I work out within 24 hours of donating, I'll pass out. This week I'll need to specifically remember to work out before donating. I'm still really feeling the need to bust my butt at the gym because I only have 11 weeks left to win!
This weekend was nice because a co-worker wanted the weekend off, so I got three days of work in. The job I applied for a while back as a hospital liaison was filled by someone else from my company, which is funny because I just applied for the job that she vacated. It's only part time, so I would keep my other two part time jobs. Thanks PB for encouraging me to apply! Oh, the job title is Social Service Case Manager. It would consist of helping patients make a plan for when they get discharged, such as finding a place to live. Please pray for me, friends. A stable work week would be amazing.
Today someone purposefully hurt my feelings. I'm not going to give specifics because writing about all the details would not be at all constructive. Long story short, we had a disagreement and this person insulted the way I handled it. Why do people feel the need to tear each other down so easily, and over so little? We should be building each other up. Unfortunately, sometimes we learn the most when situations are unpleasant or even painful.
I'll end with this: I am incredibly grateful to the people in my life who are supportive, loving, caring, and uplifting. I hope I can be as good a friend to you as you all have been to me.
Super sad, I am so sorry that you were treated rudely and that it has been rough financially. I am praying that you get full time employment soon! Please let me know if I can do anything.... I mean it. I hate the idea of you donating plasma! I'd get so woozy.
ReplyDelete