Zack and I decided to not see each other any more. It was a mutual decision. If you really want to know specifics you can get a hold of me. I think the split was a good thing, because we weren't compatible. Don't worry about my feelings, they are doing just fine. :-)
I got the things I ordered from Amazon today. I love ordering online and then getting boxes... it's like Christmas! I'm having a mini-feud with the apartment manager about not being able to get my packages out of the office because no one is there during business hours far too often. I decided to save the uphill battle and have my things shipped to a friend's or my parent's house from now on. At least I won't have to guess when they'll be there.
I didn't weigh myself this week, I was too chicken. Two birthday parties and working too much generally means either gain or plateau. I'm happy to be actually working more, and not just on call. This weekend was a doozy! I worked the night shift Friday night then had to be back in 7 hours for swing shift and ended up getting only an hour of sleep because I was so hyped up. I got some good sleep in after that and then worked night shift Sunday night, and I'm still up after noon on Monday. Such is my life.
News, news! I enrolled at CBC today for Spanish. I decided that I needed something to enhance my education, and I was thinking of what could give me some job security... being bilingual! It'll probably take me two years, but I'm enrolled Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6-8:10 for Spanish I. I've already taken Spanish I at EWU (and got a 4.0) but it was years ago and I need to brush up before I take more advanced stuff.
I made these amazing fat free muffins using my amazing oat bran... this time I added a buttery streusel topping and it's amazing but it takes away from being healthy! Everyone who ate them wants more, so I will be baking about 4-5 dozen tonight. My house will be HOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment